The Yacht Rona

The Yacht Rona
Rona

Monday 8 August 2011

Day 8 - A business idea

Well believe it or not, I already have the first draft of our business plan sketched out. So far it is 33 pages long but there is still a lot of research needed to fill in a lot of the details. We obviously don’t live in the area where we are planning to start this business and that leaves us in the dark about a lot of questions. Although we definitely do not want the focus of our vacation to be about our potential move, we would be fools to not look into a few things while we are other there. This will be a great trip for so many reasons.
The more thought I put into this particular business, the more excited I get. I honestly think it will work well and that there is a need for something like this in Lerwick (sorry, still not going to tell you about this business! You will just have to wait for a later post). I need to figure out the finances for start up and operations and about 57 answers to other questions, but I think this is very doable. My only worry is that before we are able to start up our business, someone else will have done it!
-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment