The Yacht Rona

The Yacht Rona
Rona

Friday 19 August 2011

Day 19 - AHHHHHHHH

So today is going to be a little off topic but I have some excitement and nerves that I need to express...

Today and tomorrow are fairly big days for me. One of Will's cousins is getting married tomorrow so we are going out of town tonight to Hamilton to stay at his other cousin's (Katie) house for the weekend. I have met Katie before so I am really happy to get to see her again and catch up!

What I am nervous for though is meeting Will's extended family. We have been together for just over four years but I have yet to really meet any of his family and now I will be meeting them all within a 24-hour time span. Nervous....just a little!

I should go now we have to catch the train but I will be back to report how things went in a couple days. Wish me luck! :)

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment