The Yacht Rona

The Yacht Rona
Rona

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 3 - Dreamin' of our new home

Scottish Cottage Dreamin’…
1108020
I have dreamed every single night in the past week of waking up to a house like this exact one. I have spent my days (I am currently jobless so I have lots of free time) googling non-stop of what I want our house to look like.

The picture I put above is the BEST picture of what I dream of! Middle of nowhere, tons of open land, sea and cliffs out our front door. Right now we live in the middle of chaos, surrounded by tall apartments, plazas and busy roads and we have had more than enough of it.

Let’s hope the next two years go really quickly! (Orbit is out there somewhere waiting for us too so we can’t make him/her wait too long)

- Michelle
(we are going to take turns writing posts on here. let's hope it doesn't get too confusing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment