The Yacht Rona

The Yacht Rona
Rona

Thursday 4 August 2011

Day 4 - How to make money when we are there

So a big part of moving to a different place is getting a job. We’ve got a couple of years to figure this out but I know that the two years will fly by before we know it We are heading out for a vacation to Scotland in 40 days and they are passing faster than the wind. I am excited and nervous to see how fast the next couple of years go and to see if we end up saving what we thought we would. And that is our main goal, to save, save, save, save. In the meantime, we are brainstorming business ideas. We have three on the burner but one stands out for us now. I can’t take too much of the credit though as it is completely Michelle’s idea. I am not going to go into specifics yet and may not for a while. There still is a lot of brainstorming to do and ideas will evolve but in the meantime we are having a blast just thinking shit up. I may end up filling shelves at Harry’s department store by the pier when we end up living there, but right now I am have having fun dreaming about all the things we could do.
And the wheel in my head is still turning…….
- Will

No comments:

Post a Comment