The Yacht Rona

The Yacht Rona
Rona

Sunday 21 August 2011

Day 21 - Two people down...

...many more to go.

So over this past weekend we spent a lot of time with Will's cousin, Katie, and her boyfriend, Kevin. There was a family wedding out of town and so I also met the rest of Will's family who are all so sweet and lots of fun!

Anyways, it was a little liquid courage that made me do it but I let Katie and Kevin in on the secret that we are moving! I think it was a bit of me testing the waters too to see how others will react to our news. They have obviously been sworn to absolute secrecy until parents and grandparents are told about our plans. I am glad to report though that I think we have our first guests all cued up for our new house! They were so excited for us and supportive!

Let's just hope that telling everyone else can go this smoothly!

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment