The Yacht Rona

The Yacht Rona
Rona

Thursday 15 September 2011

Day 46–Zero Days!! Naught! Nothing!! 0! Bubka!

Now we are counting down the hours, not days. So excited! Canada must know we are leaving for a cooler country today because we woke up to a frigid 7 degrees! That is so much cooler than the normal 20+ temps we have been experiencing for the past few weeks, and sometimes even much, much warmer. We are all packed and thanks to both of our forward thinking and applying all the lessons we learned from last year, we are enjoying a very relaxing few hours before the trip. Last year at this time we were racing around getting a million last minute things which is really a ridiculous way to start a vacation. It almost makes me think that I have forgotten something but I am pretty sure that I got everything covered.

One of the cool things about this trip is that we are leaving on the exact same day at the exact same time as we did last year! We left for Scotland on the 15th of September at 7:30 PM. I am even wearing the same “Grumpy” shirt as I did last year! (For those who read my previous post, yes I decided to go with the Grumpy shirt) Today, the 15th of September, we are leaving at 7:30 tonight.

To our new Friends Kevin and Brenda Thank you!! Thank you for putting up with our little zoo at home while we are gone. We must repay you my letting you have a couple of cats when we get home. Honestly, it would be our pleasure! Smile

So, our next post we will be in…..

2746 - Welcome to Scotland

2747 - Welcome to Scotland

- Will

No comments:

Post a Comment