The Yacht Rona

The Yacht Rona
Rona

Monday 12 September 2011

Day 43–London

I am sure London is a place that we will visit a couple times when living in Scotland but for right now it is so exciting to me knowing I get to go there for a day next week!! We will actually be staying with family outside of London for a couple days but we will spend one day in the heart of the city doing the touristy kind of things. Cameras and a map in hand we would really like to see these places..

Buckingham Palace (yes, I even hope to see the furry hat men! I was so disappointed to not see them last year at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh)

Westminster Abbey

London Bridge

Trafalgar Square

Big Ben

The London Eye

And finally, I would LOVE to find Abbey Road…

Stay tuned until next week to see how many of these we get to see and our first hand pictures! Smile

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment